Voting on our new 500 meter titanium dive watch has ended. In good Circula tradition, we involved hundreds of watch fans again in the development of our new titanium diving watch. As before with the creation of the AquaSport, SuperSport and ProTrail, we are turning the variants with the most votes into reality. We are planning to ship in the summer of 2023. The planned retail price is 899€ incl. VAT/ 755€ excl. VAT.
Due to production reasons we have adjusted the final colors a bit more and replaced e.g. the color elements on the diver’s rotating bezel for C3 X1 Swiss Super-LumiNova. This gives us more variants, as you can see in the picture below. In addition, instead of the more elegant black and blue variant, we decided to produce a yellow dial, as this was requested several times in the comments and is also more combinable with the different colors of the diver’s bezels. The petrol and yellow dials will get a scratch pattern, black and gray a rough surface.
All the specs at a glance
- Titanium grade 2 case, titanium or aluminium (for petrol) bezel inlay, titanium grade 2 case back
- 42 mm diameter, 48.5 mm lug to lug and approx. 13 mm height, 20 mm strap width
- Unidirectional rotating diver’s bezel with 120 clicks and Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- Sand textured (black & grey) dial or scratch pattern (petrol & yellow)
- Hands and hour markers filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- 500 meter water resistant, screw-down crown
- Swiss self-winding movement, caliber Sellita SW200-1 Elaboré
- Integrated rubber strap with quick release pins, titanium bracelet optionally available