3 strap options available, choose below. The historical P.U.W. movement, made in the 1970s 100% in Germany, makes the Heritage Hand-Wound a real piece of watch history, limited to 499 pieces. The limited number is engraved on the case back as well as on the barrel bridge, connecting both in a unique way. The design is inspired by the first Circula from 1955, which already was equipped with a P.U.W. movement.
- Handmade in Pforzheim, quality Made in Germany
- Extremely rare German hand-wound movement P.U.W. Caliber 561 from Pforzheim, regulated in 5 positions
- Scratch-resistant, double-curved and double anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal
- 39 mm in diameter and only 9.9 mm in height
- Leather strap handmade in Germany with quick exchange system
Here you will learn more about our unique vintage movements and how our experienced watchmakers bring them to life.