The historical P.U.W. movement, made in the 1970s 100% in Germany, makes the Heritage Hand-Wound a real piece of watch history, limited to 499 pieces.
The limited number is engraved on the case back as well as on the barrel bridge, connecting both in a unique way. The design is inspired by the first Circula from 1955, which already was equipped with a P.U.W. movement.
- Handmade in Pforzheim, quality Made in Germany
- Extremely rare German hand-wound movement P.U.W. Caliber 561 from Pforzheim
- Scratch-resistant, double-curved and double anti-reflective coated sapphire crystal
- 39 mm in diameter and only 9.9 mm in height
- Leather strap handmade in Germany with quick exchange system
Here you will learn more about our unique vintage movements and how our experienced watchmakers bring them to life.
Delivery time ca. 2-8 working days