The AquaSport II combines a refreshing design with high-quality equipment and finishing. The fascinating dial with sophisticated details and the precise Swiss movement are surrounded by a carefully hand-brushed stainless-steel case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. This unique diver’s watch fits perfectly on the wrist and was developed together with over 600 suggestions from the global watch community.
The two versions limited to 99 pieces have dials made of natural materials, each of which has an individual structure. The dial of the ‘Meteorite’ is made of real metal meteorite from space, obtained from the Muonionalusta meteorite. The dial of the ‘Aventurine’ is made of real aventurine quartz and is reminiscent of a starry sky at night due to the microcrystalline inclusions.
- Handmade in Pforzheim, quality Made in Germany
- Swiss automatic precision movement, Caliber Sellita SW 200-1
- Scratch-resistant, slightly curved sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective coating on the inside
- 120-click unidirectional sapphire bezel with indices from Swiss Super-LumiNova ® BGW9
- Hands and indices filled with Swiss Super-LumiNova® C3 X1
- 20 ATM water-resistant, lumed screw down crown
- 40 mm in diameter, 46 mm lug to lug and 12.6 mm in height
Delivery time ca. 2-5 working days